This is my second time being nominated for this award and I’m so honored! You can read my answers to the first here.
I was nominated for this award by AllySim Builds. You can visit her site here. Not only is she a great builder, she also tells some great stories on her blog. Including two that we’re collaborating on, the Alien Adoption Challenge and the Robinson Legacy Collaboration. You should totally check her out!
- Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate as many bloggers as you want.
- If you could go back in time to witness a historical event, and only witness it, which event would you pick? I had a really hard time thinking of something for this! I’m going to say the first time someone walked on the moon.
- What’s your favorite toothpaste to use and its flavor? Uh, I buy whatever’s on sale.
- Do you think you could live in a tiny, or unconventional, house? As long as I have a computer and my pets, sure.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, free of charge, where would you go? Paris. I’ve always wanted to see the louvre. Or! Rome to see the coliseum.
- When you hear the word “open” what’s the first thing that comes to mind? Close?
- If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound when it hits the ground? I would think so. Makes you think of Schrodinger’s cat. If the cat is in a box and you can’t see it it’s both alive and dead. Also, that’s kind morbid.
- What fruit, or vegetable, would you be and why? A strawberry! They’re so yummy but also pretty.
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? Not sure if high school counts as little but I wanted to be a high school choir director.
- What games do you like to play, aside from the Sims? I used to be really big into MMO’s. World of Warcraft, Everquest, Guild Wars 2. Since I started blogging Sims stories though, I haven’t played anything else very much.
- What design style speaks to you the most (ie: boho, minimalist, Parisian, etc)? Do jeans and funny t-shirts have a style… ‘cuz that’s mine.
- If you had more free time available to you, how would you spend it? I’d spend half the time playing Sims and half the time reading and reviewing books. Usually, I only do one or the other.
- Meggles at Megg Sims. I didn’t read the Ikeda legacy until it was over but I loved it. She has so many great stories that always keep me laughing including her 8 Toddler Challenge, Alien Adoption, Legacy Collab and Murkland.
- Lisa Bee at Lisa Bee Sims. I nominated her last time too. She’s just that good! Her Snow White/Rose White stories are great. The amount of work she puts into each post tires me just reading it! I also love her Murkland story!
- Soulgal at Stories from the Soul. There’s 3 I’m following there. Alien Adoption, Robinson Legacy, and 100 Baby. Very fun reads.
- Cecerose at Cece Writes. I’m really enjoying the new ISBI story The Duvall Diaries.
- My Inner Sim at MyInnerSim. The Room Challenge is very entertaining.
There are a few others that I’d nominate but I’m sure they’ve been nominated for this one a million times already! No pressure to those nominated to do a post but I’d love to see your answers to my questions!
- What is your favorite domestic pet?
- If you could meet a character from a book and/or movie who would it be and why?
- When did you start blogging Sims stories aka SimLit?
- Do you like the Vampire gamepack? If you don’t own it why not?
- Longest played Sim family?
- What do you do for fun other than gaming?
- Your craziest moment? (Like dying your hair weird or getting drunk and dancing on tables!)
- Do you ever wish you were a sim? Why or why not?
- Favorite Shakespearean character, play, or poem?
- Do you have a smartphone? If so, how much time a day do you spend on it?
- Are you artistic in some way? If yes, what do you do?