I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award by
Thank you! I appreciate it.
Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
**I’m not sure if I can come up with 11 bloggers that haven’t been nominated already but I’ll do my best.
Keep the rules in your post. (If you choose to do one, no pressure!)
- Do you like birds? I do and I’ve had pet birds in the past.
- Do you like your hair in a pony tail? Yes, it’s usually either in a pony tail or strait… I don’t do anything with it.
- WHAT was your first love? Reading. My mother was a librarian and I was reading way above my grade level even in elementary school.
- what’s your deepest darkest secret? (haha or whatever you’re willing to tell us) Not really a deep dark secret but probably will shock some people: Now that I’m not focusing on trying to tell a story I could care less if we ever get toddlers in Sims 4.
- Do you know any good gossip? (it can be about your sims if you want haha) Lessthanzero’s simself had a kid with another simself that came with the blank Drifter world and I was so worried that he’d be mad (because I didn’t know him at all at the time) that I never mentioned the child in my blog. I don’t even know what the kid’s name was. Silly MC Command Center.
- Who is your favorite Simpson character? If I had to pick a favorite… I guess Lisa.
- Do you have a favorite junk food? Whatchamacallit candy bars which are really hard to find around here.
- Do you have a go-to movie when you’re feeling bad? Pride and Prejudice or Twilight
- Who let the dogs out? Woof. Woof woof. Woof woof! Uh Snoop Dog?
- What would you name your beautiful unicorn friend? They can’t be your pet because they are wild and free but they can be your friend and they need an equally beautiful name. Herminone?
- I’m pretty good at Halloween costumes. Me and my boyfriend usually do couple costumes, one year he was Luke Skywalker and I was R2D2 and one year he was Jon Snow and I was Ghost. What was your best Halloween costume? Erm, I was the statue of liberty once. I usually just went for blood and gore and not a theme… like a bloody bride or cheerleader. LOL
- What was the first video game (pc or console) that you played?
- What Sims game did you first play and when?
- What made you decide to start a simming blog?
- What is your favorite part about playing The Sims?
- If you could take any aspect from one of the previous games and put it into Sims 4 what would it be?
- If you could tell the developers one thing that hasn’t ever been in The Sims before and have them add it what would it be?
- Do you mod/CC if so what’s your favorite if not why?
- What is your favorite part about the simming community?
- Do you prefer to create your own stories or do challenges… if challenges what’s your favorite (If it’s Drifter which house?)
- What’s the first screenshot you ever remember taking?
- Favorite simming memory. Can be something that happened to you, something you read, ect.